Bookmark and Share

Banking Complaints – The Bank Commissioner's Office investigates consumer complaints and answers consumers' questions regarding state chartered financial institutions located in Delaware, as well as other financial services including mortgage and small loan companies, preneed funeral contracts and cashing of checks activities.

Public Accommodation or Housing Discrimination Complaint – The Office of Human Relations investigates, negotiates and settles housing and public accommodation discrimination complaints which are based on race, color, age, religion, marital status, familial status, national origin, or persons with disability.

Complaints against Professionals – The Division of Professional Regulation investigates possible violations by professionals for matters including, but not limited to, unprofessional conduct, fraudulent activity, practicing beyond the scope of their license, and unlicensed activity.

Public Utilities Customer Complaint Form – The Division of the Public Advocate will assist individual utility consumers in resolving disputes with public utility companies (natural gas, electric, water, telecommunications [excluding wireless telecommunication service] or cable television service) in Delaware.

Public Service Commission Consumer Complaint – The Delaware Public Service Commission accepts complaints against investor-owned utilities providing cable television, electric, natural gas, telecommunications, wastewater and water services. With the exception of service territories, the Commission has no jurisdiction over municipal or other governmental service providers.